M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still debating dropping the beast. I love the look, but I also like the corners and already drag pegs pretty bad so Im looking at the 1.5" bones. Ive tried searching but if I put 1.5 nothing comes up. Anyone have them, if so....PICS PLEASE!!!! May just go for the 2" and calm down a bit in the corners :dontknow:.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Direct Line Parts for 1.5" Lowering Links

DLP sells the 1.5" Lowering Links for $89.95 per pair. I just bought 2 sets of 2" Lowering Links that just arrived yesterday. The good thing about DLP is that if you are not satisfied with the 1.5" Lowering Links, or any other size you may have purchased they will allow you to ship them back to DLP, and they will either send you a different size set or give you a store credit. They will not refund your money once you have put them on your bike.

Good luck with your decision. I think you will like the look of your 9 when it is lowered, even if it is just 1.5" Lowering Links.

BCRUZN

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see that 2" and 3" dont use the stock bushings, so do they come with them or do you have to purchase them separately?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I am still debating dropping the beast. I love the look, but I also like the corners and already drag pegs pretty bad so Im looking at the 1.5" bones. Ive tried searching but if I put 1.5 nothing comes up. Anyone have them, if so....PICS PLEASE!!!! May just go for the 2" and calm down a bit in the corners :dontknow:.
I have 1.5 Bones from DLP, I am 6 ft 325 And I too get on the corners, 1.5 i think is perfect, I do like the look of 2.5 and 3 but, no way i could ride 2up.
http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=6319&str=290

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I see that 2" and 3" dont use the stock bushings, so do they come with them or do you have to purchase them separately?
The bushings on 2-3 drop is called grease, I wondered the same when I installed my 2's........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts