M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,856 Posts
I've never seen that exact set, but I've seen similar. Those look well made, they even have an integrated master cylinder for the brake. For what they are the price isn't that bad either. They are a lot better looking than the mounts that just move the footpegs and shifter and leave the brake where it is.

· Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax, 2009 Suzuki AN400 Burgman
6,151 Posts
The controls look good. The bike they show in the video for them, not so much! :eek:

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Wheel Motor vehicle

· Registered
944 Posts
It looks to me like many of the parts are made of aluminum that have been anodized black. Not sure how they would hold up after a slight spill. I sure could use forward controls because of my long legs, but I'd probably have to lose my crash bars.

· Registered
67 Posts
Due to losing two bikes now for crashes, i wont take off the crash bars... its the first thing i buy with a new bike.
They have saved me twice, even though i would love to use forward controls... they are not workable with any type of crash bar.

· Registered
18 Black / Candy Max Orange
21 Posts
Due to losing two bikes now for crashes, i wont take off the crash bars... its the first thing i buy with a new bike.
They have saved me twice, even though i would love to use forward controls... they are not workable with any type of crash bar.
I just got some crash bars I'd like to put on. I've not found any good instructions/video of the install. Any chance you could point me to one?

· Registered
2009 / VZR1800
4,122 Posts
I just got some crash bars I'd like to put on. I've not found any good instructions/video of the install. Any chance you could point me to one?
Would be nice to know the type and model of your new crashbars,.
Any chance you can put up as much info you can find on them?
There are few different styles and makes...

· Registered
18 Black / Candy Max Orange
21 Posts
Would be nice to know the type and model of your new crashbars,.
Any chance you can put up as much info you can find on them?
There are few different styles and makes...
Thanks @thevili - I bought these:

· Registered
2009 / VZR1800
4,122 Posts
Thanks @thevili - I bought these:
Sorry for late reply, read this thread, it might help you :

1 - 11 of 11 Posts