M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still waiting for options, just thought I would put out another feeler and see whats going on.

Needing to pack more crap to commute on my bike,
Me.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
RubenAlonzo said:
My buddy Doug ordered his and it should be in today, i'll post a pic when it's installed. we also ordred the factory engine guards.
I hope so, but I would not bet on it.
What did he order??

Patiently awaiting the pics

Sledzep

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm really liking that Jardine Quick Detach back rest!! I think Sled posted something about that backrest!! Looks awesome and removes easy as hell!! Looks just like the Suzuki touring backrest...and much cheaper!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered the backrest and rack along with the full cut gel seat set about 6 weeks ago. I have received the rack and backrest but no mounting brackets. Received the seats about 3 weeks ago but they sent the standard and not the full cut, sent back and last week they finally told me that everything was on backorder and it would be a longer wait with no e.t.a given this time. (Always told 2 weeks till now they won't give a time)

I'm losing my patience with Suzuki!!

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
my dealer said the rack and backrest were exactly the same as the C50's. Only difference was the mounting brackets which are on backorder!

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have the backrest and rack but the mounting hardware I have had on order since mid July. How hard can it be to get these made?? I was told ship date would be Aug 24th, now I am told Sept 10th.

Suzuki need their asses kicking!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts