M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, the other day I was cruising and saw a HD with some dragbars on it and boy did it make the bike look muscular. I was wondering if anyone here (Lamont especially since you happen to have a nice library of bike pics) has seen a M109R with some installed?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You got it J R !! Thats's what i'm talking about. Little shorties!! I tell you what, I BET they would make the 109 look even more formidable, I Gua-RAN-tee!!

G

·
I want short little drag bars. I had previously spoken to JasonZ about it but I believe he is too busy at this point. Big Joe?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
well, there's good mounting points (bag mounts).

G

·
J R said:
I dont remember if it was you or Perry or :dontknow: but one of you guys bashed the hell outta me saying that was stupid and wouldnt look good and everyone would wanna race ya and cops would hassle ya :dontknow: you ,perry  :dontknow: .I told one of you guys I wanted to do it anyways and was gonna. And im gonna :dontknow: More on my Pro street tee bucket theme :evil: :bigthumbsup: My brain is fried today Im very tired. Bring your bike and we will build a few sets Ill ordder the wheels and stuff this week if you like :bigthumbsup: I ordered all the pipe crap we talked about :bigthumbsup: Pipe nitrous wheelie bars Next :evil:
I didn't bash the hell outta ya, so don't take it as such. I told you I had thought about it too but decided against it because everyone would want to race you and the cops would hassle you. I do want the drag style handlebars though, just not wheelie bars. I dont have the room in my garage. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts