M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was watching the Yankees and Tigers playoff game on Fox tonite . .  twice they ran a spot for the '07 Suzuki XL7 with the announcer saying something to the effect of . . you think our motorcycles are fun, you should try our cars . . They show the car casting a shadow of the 109. That headlight is so distinctive, there was no doubt what it was.
Do ya think we are being targeted ?   ;)  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I just saw it on Speed ............... pretty funny :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I did see it on the Speed Channel also and already own both, although my XL-7 is a 2005! With only 11K miles on the SUV - no way would I buy a new XL-7 unless they made me a deal I couldn't refuse! :D

I thought the commercial was cool, showing a shadow of the 109 then turning the camera and seeing a glimpse of the new XL-7, I was hoping to see the 109. :eek:

EFE M109

·
Registered
956 Posts
Well they must be right cause I own a XL7, C90 and the 109. I should have the logo tattooed on my ass!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yes, we got to see them at the dealer show......... m/c in car adverts two products at once, which is not a bad idea for Suzuki.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
it's in their print advertising too. There was a double page spread in Road & Track with the 109 shadow on the wall behind some sort of suzuki car.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i saw that commercial the other night too. I was thinking that shadow looked awful familiar. then they went and ruined it with a car. Still a good commercial though

·
Registered
664 Posts
It was good advertising cause we all remember it... but i was still disappointed.. i wanted to see the red, white, burple, or silver M109...
but at the same time.. who but us M109'ers is gonna recognize the shadow? :doorag:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Moonbaby said:
It was good advertising cause we all remember it... but i was still disappointed.. i wanted to see the red, white, burple, or silver M109...
but at the same time.. who but us M109'ers is gonna recognize the shadow? :doorag:
The last victum you fed the beast...the shadow the tail light and the tire...OH THEY REMEMBER and recognize! :evil: :bigthumbsup:

Devilish

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
yeah there are more than one, I think one with a sportbike and the other with the 109 in the car commercial. my other Suzuki is and 04' Aerio 2.3L AWD. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts