M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It'll be my first trip. Everyone is telling me that this is now a huge annual event. I hope to try and talk with some Suzuki reps about some of the things, good and bad, that we've all been posting about. We're leaving from Northern Virginia Sunday am, about a 100 mile ride one way. Like to kmow if any other fellow 109r's plan to show.

G

·
There are several of us hoping to go, but the weather is not looking too good up here for the weekend. Alot of us are hoping to meet up Sunday and go. Check out the post titled PA109 Group. It lists the guys who are planning on going. The majority of the show is outdoors. I was there last year and it was a great day of fun. They have a dual dyno there so you can race a friend or foe, the biker boyz will be there doing there thing, custom bike builders, vendors galore and tons of bikes. There is a rumor that this may be the last year for the fairgrounds as it may be sold to a developer turning it into an over 55 community. That seems to be the trend around here. Any dirt left has something being built on it.

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=2428.50

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi, Just got back from Carlisle and first thing is I didn't see any Suzuki people there. The event was very large with lots to see and many custom reps were there. Kawasaki Big Hoss, Honda, IronHorse to name a few. It is definately a must see.

Exit 52 off Rt. 81 to 11 South to Clay Street (its marked and at a stoplite), make a rite to the fairgrounds. JOHN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts