M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather is suppose to be just about perfect for riding. I have some yard work to do, but if someone has plans for saturday, I might get off work early on friday to get a jump on my chores so I can get some riding in.
Let us know if you have something in mind.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post up this evening, and give you guys a call if I get my yard work done today. I would really like to do Danbury again, but I see you guys need to get home sort of early. I probably should as well, but I told the wife "everyone else is going, and besides, I need to get the riding in while the weather is warm. That way I can stay home and keep you cozy when the weather gets cooler;)."
I don't think she fell for it, but :dontknow:.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I will post up this evening, and give you guys a call if I get my yard work done today. I would really like to do Danbury again, but I see you guys need to get home sort of early. I probably should as well, but I told the wife "everyone else is going, and besides, I need to get the riding in while the weather is warm. That way I can stay home and keep you cozy when the weather gets cooler;)."
That's 'cause past experience has taught her you're not going to stay off the bike when that time comes :D!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Im up for Dansbury if you decide...I am typically back before 4:00 when we have done that track before. And I can always cut out early if yall decide to stay...

Have anyone contacted Todd or John?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hey guys, I'm gonna back out on tomorrow's ride 'cause I'm sure it'll crunch time and I'd hate to rush things. Ride safe!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im up for Dansbury if you decide...I am typically back before 4:00 when we have done that track before. And I can always cut out early if yall decide to stay...

Have anyone contacted Todd or John?
Not yet, I will give them a call this evening. I may not be able to go until around 10:30 since I will not get to do the yard in Roxboro until tomorrow morning. It should be warming up to be a nice day by that time. If that is the case, we can always do something a little closer to home. There is an open house posted on Horsepowerjunkies for a Ford dealer in Rocky Mount. That will mean free food:drool:.
I delayed the yard work since the grandkids are coming over this evening. I need to be on my toes with those little boogers:evil:.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got a late start, but still managed to get in around 150 miles with M109ANC. Also got to get up with Bearcat and Black Beast for a little while in Rocky Mount.
Odo passed 27,000 on the way to Rocky Mount. Hopefully I can get about 150 more miles logged in tomorrow after church and another 27,000 over the next 2-3 years;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts