M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone had any plans for a ride on saturday? I probably will not be riding far, but I could be convinced to ride out for a few hours:D.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Me and Jason will be riding Sunday or Monday. From Wake Forest. riding up pass Danville Va. and East to South Boston Va. we will eat in SOB, then back to Wake Forest..235 miiles

Taking me wife and Jason his GF

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me and Jason will be riding Sunday or Monday. From Wake Forest. riding up pass Danville Va. and East to South Boston Va. we will eat in SOB, then back to Wake Forest..235 miiles

Taking me wife and Jason his GF
I will be in that area on Sunday for a family reunion. Somewhere near where hwy 96 & 58 come together.
Thinking about riding east on saturday to visit my mother-in-law. Maybe see if there will be any damage from huricane Earl.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
I hope that you all can still enjoy your ride after the BIG strom heading your way. Keep safe.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I will be in that area on Sunday for a family reunion. Somewhere near where hwy 96 & 58 come together.
Thinking about riding east on saturday to visit my mother-in-law. Maybe see if there will be any damage from huricane Earl.
Where hwy 96 & 58 come together??:dontknow: 96 and 105 that works/ 58 and 105

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sitting in Texas on such a nice labor day with the bike still in NC...:edit: Gonna ride it a ton in a little over a week when back in town!:drool:

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
M109ANC and my self logged about 250 miles today. Took hwy 64 to Williamston. Took 64 business to hwy 42 for the ride back. Not an exciting road, but beautiful scenery.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I logged about 150 miles on sunday rideing to church and a family reunion. I must say, it was a little chilly when I headed out in the early A.M.. Still had a great time. I guess I will be putting the fairing back on before the really cool weather hits.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts