M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some storage and just can't  find the right bag that looks cool 8) without making the rear view look like a Mac Truck . If anyone can help post a pic or a link to which bag you got.  Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
Good Luck finding good looking saddlebags for this bike, I can`t even imagine them due to the lines on the M109. Maybe if someone changes the whole rear section on it it might be possible. I really like the unique looks of the 109 and that`s why I got it, but I knew that I would have to compromise somewhere because of that, so I`m backpacking for now instead of having saddlebags. Before getting the M109 I was considering buying a VTX, Vulcan Nomad or an H-D Ultra Classic because I also wanted the saddlebags, windshield and extra accessories that go with them. I still plan on getting a regular cruiser eventually, hopefully as a second bike, since I don`t think my M109 is going to leave me anytime soon. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
M109Rican said:
Good Luck finding good looking saddlebags for this bike, I can`t even imagine them due to the lines on the M109. Maybe if someone changes the whole rear section on it it might be possible. I really like the unique looks of the 109 and that`s why I got it, but I knew that I would have to compromise somewhere because of that, so I`m backpacking for now instead of having saddlebags. Before getting the M109 I was considering buying a VTX, Vulcan Nomad or an H-D Ultra Classic because I also wanted the saddlebags, windshield and extra accessories that go with them. I still plan on getting a regular cruiser eventually, hopefully as a second bike, since I don`t think my M109 is going to leave me anytime soon. :bigthumbsup:
I was gonna take my VTX that has saddlebags to Americade. But now that we have our second M109 I just sent Lamont some bungee tiedown points that will fit on the fender rail bolts. And I will have the seat on so I can lay a pretty good sized bag up there and bungee it to the seat. I just have to try this bike out on a long trip. We hit the road next Thursday. See you at our tent in Americade if you are headed that way. And Lamont might have a couple of surprises on his M109 up there.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Someone on here posted a pic with Suzuki OEM flip-top bags for a C90. Looked and fit pretty good, I thought.

·
Registered
2 Posts
:dontknow:I too had been looking for saddle bags i must have tried on 10 pair they all look like dog doo, so i went with the factory leather bags. I take them off when i dont need them.. Good luck.. fastestone.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
They do look like DOO,don't dey? Seriously,some closer fitting,styled to the 9,don't need to be big pontoons(like ALL the hardbags),let me bring some stuff should be available for less than $750.00-painted,brackets,ready for 10 minute install! :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts