M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
New to area, looking for people to ride with!
Just picked up the ride yesterday ,., so I missed the one week of good weather we had...but when its starts again bro ..its on...u have to come down to the bike night out valye view...I know me and the fellas also com out to the 1 in canton aswell....we'll get it in bro...it sure is going to be fun when we do....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just picked up the ride yesterday ,., so I missed the one week of good weather we had...but when its starts again bro ..its on...u have to come down to the bike night out valye view...I know me and the fellas also com out to the 1 in canton aswell....we'll get it in bro...it sure is going to be fun when we do....:bigthumbsup:
CMHGUY and I are riding Sunday, weather permitting. We need to hook up!:D

·
Registered
462 Posts

I think the bikes are warmed up now fellas...we should be good for the yr.....Great meeting u guys ....I'm quite sure we will be riding a lot more times ...next time I will bring the boys with me....seems like we need a few reds and LE's in the pic..lol.....great guys and great ride..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts

I think the bikes are warmed up now fellas...we should be good for the yr.....Great meeting u guys ....I'm quite sure we will be riding a lot more times ...next time I will bring the boys with me....seems like we need a few reds and LE's in the pic..lol.....great guys and great ride..:bigthumbsup:
yea we had a good ride maybe next time we can get a few more to come out oh and by the way i really like the sound and looks of your bike

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would have been there if my bike wasnt took apart. and the kids wanted to go to the amusement park. bishop2000 sending me pics and texts the whole way. It felt like I was there too. :D Next time count me in. yall need a red bike in the mix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts