M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
I live in Vail. Out Riding with the Freewheelers every chance I can find the time. Do you have a red 9 ? Saw one by the Rivers edge get togeather last week.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I should be moving there in a couple months. I'm out at Luke AFB right now, and am getting out once I get back from Iraq. Tuscon guard has offered me a job, that I'm going to take. Now I just have to find an area to settle in. I've been out in PHX for 3+ years, and have only been to tuscon a couple times, both on buisness so I don't know the area at all.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I should be moving there in a couple months. I'm out at Luke AFB right now, and am getting out once I get back from Iraq. Tuscon guard has offered me a job, that I'm going to take. Now I just have to find an area to settle in. I've been out in PHX for 3+ years, and have only been to tuscon a couple times, both on buisness so I don't know the area at all.
I love it here, it's how PHX was 25yr ago.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love it here, it's how PHX was 25yr ago.
But I like PHX now:dontknow:...but I'm sure Tuscon can't be bad. I've only been around the base and it didn't tickle my fancy too much. But I should be working around the airport if I get the job.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Usaf I like the pipes. I ordered the same ones, should be here in a few days. Tucson has too much traffic and construction for me. If you look into Green Valley to the south, most of those places are HOAs (Home owners accociation) neighborhoods and they are pretty strict IMO. The one off of exit 75 makes you pay 2% of the sale price of your home to them when you leave. Just something to think about.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The pipes are loud! L O U D!!! I had to wear ear protection the first couple times I rode it. And I work on F-16s, and here I am complaining about how loud the bike is. I was told to look on the NW and NE side for houses. I just can't wait to get back. I've bought so much stuff for my bike since I've been over here, mod bug bit me in half! I'll have plenty of work when I get back, but with the two weeks off it should be no time before I'm on the road again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts