M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
I would ride one. Thats a nice bike! Sounds like a lot of thought went into the engineering too.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I would ride one. Thats a nice bike! Sounds like a lot of thought went into the engineering too.
Sounds like even more money to buy one. But they do look good, I wanna see a dyno sheet on the most powerful vtwin ever produced.

·
Registered
146 Posts
viper

Kinda looks like a reworked Victory motorcycle with a different motor.

·
Registered
285 Posts
It looks cool thats for sure. I dont know that much about V-Twin engines so the way I gauge other V-Twins is I see how much light comes through the engine when looking at it sideways. Its probably a dumb way to compare because the body around it can be wider and allow more space, but I havent seen any that completely block the light like the 9 does. I like the way our bikes look.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
http://www.vipermotorcycle.com/

Supposedly moving their operations from Minnesota to Alabama.

Check out the carbon fiber body and oil-in-the-frame technology.

Sharp bike.:bigthumbsup:
Just saw that story about the move on the local news in chattanooga.
I really like the bike but not 36k worth. It does have some features that would be cool. 6 speed-hydraulic clutch-air ride-etc.

·
Registered
214 Posts
It appears to have all the MODs built in for 36K, but compared to some bikes on this site...I would say give me the 9 any time!!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
Wow, 152 cubes. That's a pretty big twin. Looks like it's a pushrod motor though.

·
Registered
136 Posts
This bike is coming to Auburn Alabama. The governor was here yesterday to confirm the location with the company. May be able to get a better deal on one since they will be made here in Auburn. Still like my 9 better!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I like the features but I could mod the majority of them on a 9 with alot of cash left over. I'd like to give it a ride but I'll stick with my 9. 8)

·
Registered
93 Posts
yup 2490 cc

·
Registered
497 Posts
Viper Motorcycle Co. plans to move from Hopkins to Auburn, Ala., this year.
The company, which began limited production of motorcycles in 2009, said it expects to begin manufacturing in Auburn in 2011.
Viper will occupy a new 63,000-square-foot facility that it will lease from the city, according to Phillip Dunlap, Auburn economic development director. The city also is providing the company with a $500,000 financial package that includes loans and grants for training workers, Dunlap said. The company has 10 employees but expects its workforce to grow to about 100 in the next two years.
Viper Motorcycle is a subsidiary of Viper Powersports Inc., whose operations also will move to Auburn, according to Andrew Broadley, technical director. In its most recent financial report, the company posted revenue of $128,979 and an operating loss of about $1.1 million for the first quarter ended March 31.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts