M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need all y'all help. I really want a set of chrome forward controls for my 9r and I'm not keen on the ones DLP sell from raw design. Anyone know of anywhere else that make and sell good ones.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've had the peg extenders above. They worked in terms of moving the foot forward and out, but my problem with them was the levers stay in the stock positions. There is some adjustability in the levers, but I couldn't get them to a natural feeling position.

I currently have the Raw forward controls. Other than the questionable customer service in my particular case, I have no complaints. Easy install, and so far quality and reliability is fine. Fit and finish is top notch, YMMV.

Not sure there are any other good options right now. :dontknow:

·
Banned
39 Posts
I also had the peg extenders on my bike. I did not like the look nor the break and shift lever location. they did make my feet location a lot better. After about a month I also purchased the raw design forward controls.I think they are much better looking and the levers are perfect. If your thinking of forward controls,the peg extenders are a good option. But it may be better to just put that money towards the raw design forward controls. No need to by them both.Make sure of what you want,I have a lot of after market that I have put on and removed for something better.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Supreme Legends was working on a set for our bikes but I haven't heard from them in a while. My bike is currently at another shop where they are fabricating a set. As soon as more info is available, I will post it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've had the peg extenders above. They worked in terms of moving the foot forward and out, but my problem with them was the levers stay in the stock positions. There is some adjustability in the levers, but I couldn't get them to a natural feeling position.

I currently have the Raw forward controls. Other than the questionable customer service in my particular case, I have no complaints. Easy install, and so far quality and reliability is fine. Fit and finish is top notch, YMMV.

Not sure there are any other good options right now. :dontknow:
Could you post a up close picture of your controls? I am seriously considering a set..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts