M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stirring a bit here. The M109 is a beautiful bike for sure and I understand fixing it up for show, but I'm wondering how many of you folks are into the ride? Who is putting the most miles on their bikes?

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I'm stirring a bit here. The M109 is a beautiful bike for sure and I understand fixing it up for show, but I'm wondering how many of you folks are into the ride? Who is putting the most miles on their bikes?
If it isn't raining, I am riding. Most everyday right now...

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
I tried riding my 109 four years ago and just can't get the hang of it. :dontknow: So it's now an awesome decorative fixture in the garage. It keeps the car jealous and on its toes. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I tried riding my 109 four years ago and just can't get the hang of it. :dontknow: So it's now an awesome decorative fixture in the garage. It keeps the car jealous and on its toes. :bigthumbsup:
It makes a great love seat when he puts the rear seat on. :-*:D

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I'm clocking over 1000 miles a month on mine. It's my daily driver. No offense to other riders who bought their bikes for different reasons, but I bought mine to ride it.

-Josh

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
A little show here but mostly for the ride. I wouldn't waste all day watching it sit at some show with the hopes of winning a trophy, I'd rather be riding it. So way more ride than show.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
15000 in four years. Not as much as I used to ride when I lived in S. Cal. But you can ride all year in Cal., here in Ok. not so much.

I have been riding it to work every day for the last month. Not too hot, not too cold, perfect. Won't last much longer though, than away for the winter.

Winter means mods this year.:D

·
Registered
843 Posts
I'm clocking over 1000 miles a month on mine. It's my daily driver. No offense to other riders who bought their bikes for different reasons, but I bought mine to ride it.

-Josh
I agree 100%:bigthumbsup: I ride my bike in the cold or bitter hot, and afew times through the rain. (only if it's really safe to do so). Now I get all sorts of comments about how much I have been riding it. This boggles my mind, I can understand comments from cagers, they dont know any better. But from other bikers its confusing to me. I love the way my bike looks and I would love to get that show room look with the chrome wheels, wider tires, and whatever else I like. Even after all the mods I will still ride this bike as my dailey rider. Am I wrong for that you guys tell me:dontknow:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Love to ride too

17,500 since March of last year.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Ride on!

I've got over 30,000 miles in two years. But I did manage to win a best in class show also. :dontknow: I ride every day that I dont HAVE to drive.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Ride

Mines covered in dead bugs right now from yesterday's ride up the Sacramento River. I guess I'm go but no show mostly.

·
Registered
976 Posts
5800miles since March with 6 weeks off for a broken ankle.
I love the look but love the ride more.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts