M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I saw the pictures with my own eyes, but don't belive what I saw :eek: To each his own but This is definately not my style. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :dontknow: :doorag:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I returned home from South East Asia in September of 68 I used to have nightmares of snakes. They definately not one of my favorites in the animal kingdom. To each his own, but I think that person has gone a little over board.

Reed

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of snakes, although they don't bother me at all. But all I can say about the bike......it's unique! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not so Much snakes! But have an iguana and 2 bearded dragons. All Herps

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cool paint job. Says a lot about this guy. WEIRD! But it is a great paint job. I'm born and raised in New Orleans and we like our snakes and turtles too, preferably with lots of tobasco and some cole slaw.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Big constrictors are cool, I once owned a 18' Burmese Python named Colt.

Ya know "Colt Python". :duck:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Fine looking pair of boys, nice turtle, super paint on bike buttttttttttttttt I'm with JR on this one. I'm not found of snakes either. I was wondering what kind of snakes you were holding up (3 different kinds, I think)??? :eek: :yikes: :yikes: :dontknow: :doorag:

Chuck

·
Registered
702 Posts
MyBlueHeaven said:
Cool paint job. Says a lot about this guy. WEIRD! But it is a great paint job. I'm born and raised in New Orleans and we like our snakes and turtles too, preferably with lots of tobasco and some cole slaw.Â
I also think the paint and the theme of the bike is cool.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I always liked snakes, they're kinda like cats. One of my friends had Pythons clear back in the early '70's. I picked up and relocated two Coral snakes by my pool this year, plus a Glass Lizard, odd creature. And for over a month a Great White Heron stopped by twice a day to get a helping of fresh shrimp, even tried to follow me into the house. My Neo Mastiff and Pit were not amused. Go figure.

LG

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
LionsGate said:
I always liked snakes, they're kinda like cats. One of my friends had Pythons clear back in the early '70's. I picked up and relocated two Coral snakes by my pool this year, plus a Glass Lizard, odd creature. And for over a month a Great White Heron stopped by twice a day to get a helping of fresh shrimp, even tried to follow me into the house. My Neo Mastiff and Pit were not amused. Go figure.

LG
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: LionsGate,

Coral snakes are very very poisonous, even more so than a Cobra I think....BE CAREFULLLLLLLLLLLL. :doorag:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts