M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a red 9 last weekend on the 56 HWY by Edgerton. Other than that, you guys are too quiet. Let's ride!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I promise Dreamer, we will get out for a ride as soon as it's no longer a blast furnace outside! Too friggin hot out to enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
743 Posts
If the suns out, I'm riding it brother. Maybe once my semester ends I will be able to ride more than just to work.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me know!

If the suns out, I'm riding it brother. Maybe once my semester ends I will be able to ride more than just to work.
We live too close to not get out and ride! My new neighbor wants to get out too. (I'm new to the hood not him) Sure, you'll have to wait for us Harleys but a ride is a ride.

·
Registered
743 Posts
We should definitely get together and go for a ride. I plan on putting in an HID and doing the goldwing mod this weekend. If I get it done and the weather is still good I will give you a call.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds Great!

We should definitely get together and go for a ride. I plan on putting in an HID and doing the goldwing mod this weekend. If I get it done and the weather is still good I will give you a call.
I'm on Butternut St off of Cherokee. If the garage is open... Stop in! Can't miss the place. My Black '77 Ford Highboy is in the driveway. Beer is cold in the garage fridge.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm always up for a ride, lunch or breakfast. I don't stay up late, normally, but will if the party is wild enough.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I saw a red 9 last weekend on the 56 HWY by Edgerton. Other than that, you guys are too quiet. Let's ride!!!
I would have said that was me, but I didn't have my bike by then. Mine is more of a black cherry. I'll look you up some time. I live off of Cherokee as well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice meeting you today Beedub. Crazy we live so close to each other!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Don't be a stranger! Once I get the truck back together, I'll be riding!
I won't be. We'll have to make the Cassoday run sometime.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts