M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at Camp Robinson and I've seen two 9's, one red and one the other looks like a dark purple with an ostrich seat. I was just wondering if either of these belonged to members of the board? I'd like to hear what your sideburners sound like, if so!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not sure?

Hey I'm in little rock. I own a black 109. I know a several 109 riders in town but I don't know of a purple 9 with ostrich seat! I ride with about four other 109 riders maybe we can get together and ride!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Side Burners

The side burner rocks!!!!:bigthumbsup:

Rogers, AR here

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey I'm in little rock. I own a black 109. I know a several 109 riders in town but I don't know of a purple 9 with ostrich seat! I ride with about four other 109 riders maybe we can get together and ride!
Unfortunately, I'm only here for 2 weeks for a class and didn't ride my bike. If I ever have to come back for another one, I will have to seriously think about riding. It would be fun to ride some different roads

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
I am in Fayetteville AR, Hwyman lives in Springdale AR...

most of the time we are both riding the B-kings though... :evil:

M109Ringo... drop me a PM some time and we'll get together for a ride.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am in PIne Bluff Arkansas... I got rid of my Busa a few months ago and just bought a red 109... I ride constantly LMK if you ever wanna get together.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Black sittin on 280 outback. :bigthumbsup: here is a pic before I cut exhaust down and changed my intake!

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'm tied up on Thursday evenings but the weekends are good for me. I'm down for a Meet n Greet though! If anyone is interested, Planning on riding to Hot springs this weekend for the "Hot Springs Rally" on Saturday. PM me if you are interested.:bigthumbsup: Weather permitting! I haven't decided when we are heading out yet. Probably between 10-12 that morning.

·
Registered
538 Posts
The game starts at 6pm and I plan to be back myself for the game....Did you use to own a Black zx14 Matt?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Los,
How long have had the 109? When my ZX14 was stolen I bought an 08 busa but I got to fat for that thing and had to get something bigger so after a few months without a bike I bought a 109.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Los,
How long have had the 109? When my ZX14 was stolen I bought an 08 busa but I got to fat for that thing and had to get something bigger so after a few months without a bike I bought a 109.
I thought that was you Matt! I wondered what happened to you. I sold my busa about a year and a half and have been enjoying my m109. I have ridden it more than anyother motorcycle that I have ever had. I lost your phone # when my phone took a dump on me, PM it to me so we can get together for a ride some time.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I plan to be in Hot Springs. We usually line up in the old downtown part.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts