M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 2+ revo extenders on my current 9 and am thinking about going 4+. I would probably have to get rid of the drag bar and go with custom handlebars though.

Anyone here go 3 or 4 plus on their 9? I'm just curious. I'm only 5'10 so am thinking the fit would be perfect

LB

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,945 Posts
Most that go to that amount of extension go to the mini-apes. There was someone just a couple months ago that stacked up a pair of the riser extenders by adding longer bolts, but I don't recall if they were going for 3" or 4" by dong that.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Most that go to that amount of extension go to the mini-apes. There was someone just a couple months ago that stacked up a pair of the riser extenders by adding longer bolts, but I don't recall if they were going for 3" or 4" by dong that.
That was me. I have 2 sets of the 2" extensions stacked and installed the longer braided cables. Also added the Ultimate seat and man this machine is comfortable now! I also have a street glide and the 9 is way more comfy now without that long reach to the bars and the comfy seat!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was me. I have 2 sets of the 2" extensions stacked and installed the longer braided cables. Also added the Ultimate seat and man this machine is comfortable now! I also have a street glide and the 9 is way more comfy now without that long reach to the bars and the comfy seat!
Got any pictures?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts