M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if any fellow 109ers are going to be at SUPERSUNDAY. This is a 1 day event being held at western CT. university. I have been there before and it is a great time. Lots of vendors,food,music and entertainment. Word is American Ironhorse is setting up a trailer with test rides. If you want to get directions or details go to there web site MARCUSDAIRYSUPERSUNDAY.COM HOPE TO SEE SOME 109ERS THERE RAY

·
Registered
387 Posts
Ended up I went up to see whats happinin. Nice event but I really enjoyed Americade in Lake George, NY
Anyways I dyno'ed my stock bike and came up with these numbers:

Torque 101.36 98.24
H.P. 106.41 110.52

Seems if you search this website for dyno results they all pretty much match every one elses numbers.

The AirFuel Ratio leans out @ 3000 to 3500 rpms and I will be getting a Power Commander (when available) to straighten this out.

One slight chuckle though - a new HD with $8000.00 worth of engine mods didn't pull these numbers even after adjustments, but it was nice to look at though. JOHN

Saw 3 other M109s - Gee people sure like Silver.......but after checking it out.....They were all on SALE!!!!!

Just kidding, JOHN

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey John I went too. Was a little disappointed at the small amount of vendors. I had gone to this event when it was still at the Marcus Dairy and it was 3 times the size with Kuryakyn and Corbin present. Anyway nice dyno numbers. I'm holding out till I get a power commander, then I'll let them fine tune her in.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey....Maybe your bike was the "93" last license #'s on a Silver bike. I met 3 others and they weren't "Ray" Yeah, I was alooking. I likes it but I enjoyed the dyno the best. It did seem small for the amount of riders in the area. I'm thinking about going to the Carlisle, PA show., But with me, everyth9ng is last minute. I will be taking my pickup in case I buy something. As far as the Power Commander goes, I was thinking about it but am now going to leave the bike alone. It is fast enough and it runs like the rest of the dyno's here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts