M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Once installed they are not symmetrical, from the photos I've seen here they look really bad. I'm sure someone will post a link to the thread.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I have heard they look great just not exactly the same on both sides.. So if that bothers u dont get them.... If not then :bigthumbsup:

I forgot who got them

·
Registered
973 Posts
I bought these and the quality is decent, just need to come up with your own mounting setup. If you mount them as they come, one will be further ahead of the other. I made some mounting plates out of aluminum and mounted them that way. They look great now...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Do your homework before you buy!!!!! Your are better off buying the Thunder Tornadoes....I made the spike mistake. Keep in mind that many of the spike intakes tubing is smaller in diametere than Thunder Tornadeos. Less air flow...less HP!

·
Registered
434 Posts
THUNDER INTAKES

The Thunder Intakes look great and they install like they say they should install. The have the look and performance but the price is there tooooooo. :cop::D

·
Registered
743 Posts
Thunder... There is no substitute...
Your right bro! I loved my Spikes they looked hot...but the lack of air flow really held the beast back. Once the Tornadoes were on I kicked myself for spending all that money on the spikes. So I guess it is back to the old question "are you modding for show or go?"

Tornadoes are the best of both worlds in my opinion...I won best of show twice with the Tornadoes on and not even one time with the spikes...go figure!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts