M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if I passed any of you all. Saw a few silvers, one or two black... all of them looked stock as can be. Saw a woman riding a silver one a few times. I was riding mine... slammed and debadges, different mirrors, relocated tach, etc. Was riding all weekend with a black and yellow Fat boy, and two customs ... a 330 tire chopper, black, and a 280 tire purple one.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was there, just arrived back to Charlotte today... Decided that I wasn't going to sit in traffic all day sunday so waited to leave out until today. I had a good time, did get alittle wet though I had literally walked into the hotel when the hail began to drop. I was lucky enough to steer clear of the :cop: man, though it seemed he was peering from every nook and cranny.

I seen one silver, I slowed up to let him get next to me, we talked for a few. I didn't see any blacks other than mine on the road but one parked at a hotel on the north side of ocean boulevard.

I had the black one with the 2 into 1 exhaust, debadged. Here are a few pics

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was there for 4 days and only seen one other black 109. We talked for a few minutes about our bikes. Turns out that we both traded Meanstreaks for 109s and we both weren't real crazy about the vibrations that they have but are happy with the 109. Also had lots of people asking what it was and getting complements.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts