M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
What type of feul management system are you using with it?

I am going to do mine soon but want to see what some other members are doing.

Also how many HP did you go with?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Im on the board at work!!! I can't get enough, It's the only thing that keeps me sane except riding my 109!

·
Registered
752 Posts
No doubt. I am in sales and my checks have shrunk because of my bike and this board. I need to go sell and stop messing with this.

Now where is the next post?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, I don't know that much about NOS.. The suzuki Tech were I bought my bike is going to put it on for me.. I ask him what I needed.. He said he had everything I needed. So I'm going to has house on saturday to put it on.. He's a very good friend, so I will know more about it saturday morning and I'm going to take my camrea..

·
Registered
752 Posts
Lamont is going to use a 30hp shot. I plan on the same but it's good to hear if someone is running a 50 or so with no problems. Then maybe I will upgrade my shot.

You never know what it will take till someone blows one up, then give it less then they did. :D

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
L-Train said:
Lamont is going to use a 30hp shot. I plan on the same but it's good to hear if someone is running a 50 or so with no problems. Then maybe I will upgrade my shot.

You never know what it will take till someone blows one up, then give it less then they did.  :D
:a20:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts