M109 Rider Forums banner

Anyone have an answer to this problem?

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  rudeboy109 
#1 ·
I have an 07 M109R with just 2700 miles on it. I've added an after market air intake, Power Commander and Road Burner exhaust. Now, with the slightest turn of the throttle it seems to lurch forward. Also, when letting off the throttle it's almost like hitting the break with a loud decelleration noise. This started happening almost a year after getting the after market parts and having it professionally dynoed. Can anyone shed some light on this for me???? :dontknow:

#4 ·
A TRE (timing retard eliminator) made by JSD and GI-PRO will help with your problem. The popping on deceleration needs to be fixed with block off plates for the pair valves or you can do the "marble mod like I did and it works perfect, I had lots of popping but not any more.

pair valve block off plate how to

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96869&highlight=marble+mod

#20 ·
#12 ·
Irish4Life........ That would be great as i've checked some connections (probably not very good though). Also, this started happening after my battery went dead during the off season. Once i replaced it with a new one...........*BAM* I get this mess.
PM me and we'll set something up if I can't figure it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.