M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of stock airfilter backs. The black part of the stock air boxes. I am doing a little project and need the back of the boxes only.
Let me know what you have and need for them. Oh, and they can be damaged---which will not matter for what I am doing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you dont have a set lined up yet...I'll look around my garage, I think I still have mine from when I put my hyper chargers on. I can let you know by sunday night. If I do and you want them I can ship them out at the earliest friday. Price will be cost of shipping. Always willing the help a fellow Hoosier :D

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you dont have a set lined up yet...I'll look around my garage, I think I still have mine from when I put my hyper chargers on. I can let you know by sunday night. If I do and you want them I can ship them out at the earliest friday. Price will be cost of shipping. Always willing the help a fellow Hoosier :D
That would be cool! Let me know! You need to get intouch with RODLAD (rodney), he is in your area. Good Guy!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'll look around tomarrow and let you know by this time sunday. Wife has this garage sale thing going on this weekend so she has me hemmed up lol but I'll be sure to look and let you know either way.
But I've been up for almost 30 hrs so I'm hitting the bed, Ill start looking soon as I get off work in the morning and let ya know sometime during the day.

Sean

·
Registered
83 Posts

Well looky what I found!
Will have a shipping price for you on wensday if you still want them. Just let me know

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
83 Posts
cool, look for a pm tues or wed. and I'll get them packed up and ready to go.

·
Registered
83 Posts
ment to ask you, do you want me to send you backs and covers or you just want the backs?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only really need the backs.

·
Registered
83 Posts
ok, wife will be getting shipping price for me tomarrow. will let you know soon as i call her on break and we'll go from there.
sean

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Yes I did and thanks, already had things going with nightd1 though.

sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
83 Posts
pm sent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts