M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Ozzie 9ers, has anybody in stalled the hard krome velocity pipe in Australia yet?:evil: if so can you let me know what you think.:dontknow: Cheers toro9

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yep i've got them on mine. Mine are Roadburner velocity pro, but I'm sure they're the same pipe now made by hard-chrome...

Love 'em... Good workmanship, nice deep idle and good sound when you get on it, seem to produce good HP when dynoed... They are pretty loud though

I'm sure you won't be disappointed with them...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep i've got them on mine. Mine are Roadburner velocity pro, but I'm sure they're the same pipe now made by hard-chrome...

Love 'em... Good workmanship, nice deep idle and good sound when you get on it, seem to produce good HP when dynoed... They are pretty loud though

I'm sure you won't be disappointed with them...
Thanks bro but are we talking " defect" loud or not that bad?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks bro but are we talking " defect" loud or not that bad?
I think any after market exhaust is going to be over the Db... These ones would definately be over the legal limit... they are loud... I guess you would have to make a call, depending on what the police are like down there. I've never been pulled up on mine, but that might just be luck...

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there i just fitted a set of Hard Krome 2 into 1 sideburners and they are ****ing loud. i just put one of those slip in baffles and now all good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts