Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like I need a xxxL :eek:

Size Numeric Weight Height Waist

XXX-Large 50 190-220 6'0" - 6'3" 33" - 36"

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just in case anybody else here from the frigid north:

Suzuki Canada will not be offering FREE jackets to new 109R owners.  I've registered my complaint but I'm pretty sure it has fallen on deaf ears  :mad:

G

·
My dealer said to wait a couple of weeks before I send in for the jacket.....anyone else do this?Should I ya think.....?

·
Registered
129 Posts
traysvega said:
My dealer said to wait a couple of weeks before I send in for the jacket.....anyone else do this?Should I ya think.....?
My guy told me to wait until he calls me back. Something about he had to send in the registration/warranty info first.
But he called me less than a week later and said go for it.

Just don't wait too long, as there's a deadline.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
traysvega said:
My dealer told me to wait too but I ordered my yesterday and called today and he said they sent the paper work in the day I picked it up. Nice of him to let me know that. :-\

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
AB_Rider said:
Just in case anybody else here from the frigid north:

Suzuki Canada will not be offering FREE jackets to new 109R owners. I've registered my complaint but I'm pretty sure it has fallen on deaf ears :mad:
Ab, I here that you get a two year extended warranty instead of the jacket. I would think that is a fair trade.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The extended warranty is nice - you actually get 3yrs for paying cash.  I don't mind not getting the jacket as I'm not big on turning myself into a riding billboard.

I'm convinced the 'Stealers' here are getting away with murder when it comes to MSRP.  The best deal around is $17K (plus 7% tax)!!  That is about $3000 more than the US price - even after the currency exchange.   ???

It seems to me there is room in that price to at least match the US offer ...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Don't have mine yet, but I ordered it 2 weeks ago and last week I got a call from Suzuki verifying my shipping address since I am having it shipped to work instead of my home address. So hopefully I'll see it soon.

G

·
My dealer took 2 weeks to give me the web address for the jacket. I got it in 2 days by talking to another  owner. I came to find out that they, the dealer, doesn't report their sales till the end of the month and they didn't want me to register till they did. Asshole dealers think we're stupid and don't talk to each other. I haven't heard anything since I registered. I figure the jacket will show up when the temp hits 90 degrees ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts