M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want that pro-street look and have not yet found any bars... I suppose the 1" to 3/4" sizing is not the norm?
Anyone???

G

·
Been looking too. I haven't found any either. The difficulty is the taper from 1 1/4 to 1. I believe we may have to change risers too.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Arlen ness says that they have some that fit but when I went to the manufactures website they say they ar 1" all the way so our risers wouldn't hold them. I was going to look it up again and call the manufacturer today but I haven't had time.

·
Registered
96 Posts
What kind of widths interest you guys? Close to stock grip width or narrower?

G

·
Yes, straight and tighter by about two inches total. That and 3.5" dogbones. I have a buddy to buy mine and another wants a set of 2.5" Let me know. I have to get this done soon bro.

·
Registered
752 Posts
JasonZ said:
What kind of widths interest you guys? Close to stock grip width or narrower?
I am looking for stock width but approximately 2 -3 inches less pullback. The angle right now hurts my wrists for some reason and less pullback = less angle.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Mine too, on long rides only though. 2 to 3" more pullback with a little less angle please. I'm only 5'9. Probably makes for a weird angle all together, but that's what I need.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Or, a set of risers that take a standard size bar, 1 inch, so everyone can benefit from choosing widely available bar options. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
752 Posts
z109r said:
Or, a set of risers that take a standard size bar, 1 inch, so everyone can benefit from choosing widely available bar options. :bigthumbsup:
I like the look of the 1 1/4 bars myself

1 - 14 of 14 Posts