M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.motorcyclejacks.com/MAL-2.shtml

Very very solid looking lift, and after the fiasco I had trying to do the 2" risers last night I think I'd be ok spending this much for a jackstand. Almost dumped the bike off a normal floor jack cause it was all I could find on short notice... eep.. VERY good workout balancing the bike with your legs and putting the triple-tree and bars back on with your arms (while using your elbows to stabilize the tank. I highly recommend AGAINST this technique as I used up a VERY large portion of my luck last night!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have one simular to that I got at Autozone for 80 bucks...mine works great be sure to strap your bike to it though :bigthumbsup:

Devilish

·
Registered
665 Posts
Craftsman lift,works great! Around 60-70 bucks,catch it on sale in the fall. :bigthumbsup: Her's a pic.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hey Dalton,
I have a jack like this from Harbor Freight for my Dog and it works like a champ. There is one added bonus you can jack your bike up off the ground completely lower it down on the lock and leave it like that all winter for guys like me that are forced to put our cicles up during the extreme cold of Dec-March. That one in the link looks pretty pricey but they can be found for a real good price at other venues. I only paid $25.00 for mine from a guy that sold his HD and the jack still had the bubble wrap on the handle hardly used.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Perry: Is that the Craftsman?

G

·
Craftsman is a good one. I lift my 109 with it and even my wing with it. Does a great job. As said before, catch it on sale, pick it up and you can save some money.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Dalton: Not to sound like a complete dope -- but how do you "zoom in" ? (or were you pullin' my leg?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts