M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Anyone added a gel pad to your passenger seat similar to this? How did it come out? Thx for any input!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Smal...0196073QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
You should send the baldylatino dude a PM....IIRC he does custom seats and might know if that's a good product to go with...dont know how much in "trade secrets" he can give....but he seems to be the forum expert in seat stuff....

can't wait till I have the cash to order a set for mine!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should send the baldylatino dude a PM....IIRC he does custom seats and might know if that's a good product to go with...dont know how much in "trade secrets" he can give....but he seems to be the forum expert in seat stuff....

can't wait till I have the cash to order a set for mine!
Thanks... already sent him a PM, waiting to hear back.

·
Registered
550 Posts
We have the Suzuki Gel seats and I found a wedge shaped foam seat at JC Whitneys for 12.99 that got the wife up to doing 500 mile days. It's cut out for the tailbone and she trimmed about an inch off the very front and then sewed some tool chest drawer liner onto the bottom to make it non skid... (for those times I'm hard on the throttle or brakes)...lol

·
Registered
237 Posts
i have the original seats&oem gel seats

the original i had recovered&the passenger geled

my passanger said its uncomfortable,but the oem gel seat

gets the thumbs up from me&passenger,i did 250miles(gel seat) yesterday

no probs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts