M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola, saludos desde España, de un futuro propietario, la m109 se llamará intruder 1800 en Europa, me interesa contactar con hispanoablantes pues mi ingles es limitado y los terminos tecnicos no los entiendo.
Saludos desde el otro lado del charco, esperando respuesta.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
pepereina said:
Hola, saludos desde España, de un futuro propietario, la m109 se llamará intruder 1800 en Europa, me interesa contactar con hispanoablantes pues mi ingles es limitado y los terminos tecnicos no los entiendo.
Saludos desde el otro lado del charco, esperando respuesta.
I though I new Spanish till I read this post. Half of the US speaks Spanish, of course that half is illegal.

I think you are asking if your groin is too small for the Intruder 1800 (M109R European name) If you over 5' 8" you should reach fine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
basically it says.


Hey, greetings from spain, im a future owner of a m109 and a 1800 over in europe. I need to contact some spanish speakers because my english is limited.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
ns2973 said:
basically it says.

Hey, greetings from spain, im a future owner of a m109 and a 1800 over in europe. I need to contact some spanish speakers because my english is limited.
Thank you for extending your kindness and class on behalf of this board. Kudos!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
849 Posts
Hola,
Saludos de Los Estados Unidas, Habla Espanol pequeno, pero muy mal.
es muy interestante la 109 se llamar Intruder in Europa. Es
la Boulevard aqui.
La mayor parte de americanos no entienden todos los términos técnicos.
Espero que usted disfrute de su nueva moto.
Adios Hombre y suerte bueno,
Jerbear
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
849 Posts
What I think I just told Pereina is

Hello,
Greetings From the United States.
I speak a little spanish, but very poorly.
It's interesting the M109 is called the Intruder in Europe, It's called the Boulevard here.
Most americans don't understand all the technical terms either.
I hope you enjoy your new bike.
Go with God and good luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
pepereina said:
Hola, saludos desde España, de un futuro propietario, la m109 se llamará intruder 1800 en Europa, me interesa contactar con hispanoablantes pues mi ingles es limitado y los terminos tecnicos no los entiendo.
Saludos desde el otro lado del charco, esperando respuesta.
Decoded:
Hello, greetings from Spain, of a propietary future, m109 will be called to intruder 1800 in Europe, ingles interests to me to contact with hispanoablantes then my is limited and the tecnicos terminos I do not understand them.

According to my translator that is :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
jerbear said:
What I think I just told Pereina is

Hello,
Greetings From the United States.
I speak a little spanish, but very poorly.
It's interesting the M109 is called the Intruder in Europe, It's called the Boulevard here.
Most americans don't understand all the technical terms either.
I hope you enjoy your new bike.
Go with God and good luck
Translator says:
Hello, Greetings of the United States, pequeno Espanol Speech, but
very badly. he is very interexisting the 109 to be called Intruder in
Europe. Aqui is the Boulevard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
849 Posts
The problem with translators is they don't do well with the multiple meanings of the words.
The Spanish de can be either of or from depending on context. For instance de donde usted basically means where are you from, although it's more literal translation if I remember my years in Nogales was where(donde) from(de) you (usted)? An answer might be 'de hambre' or from hunger.
'es and esta' serve similar purposes as is and are do in the English language. As I tried to tell the dude, I speak a little Spanish poorly, and mine is a combination of needing a language for my BA degree and hanging out around the Mexican border years and years ago. Spanish in Mexico in the Cantinas was a tad different than what i learned in college. Now I'm so old I hardly do english credit any more.
When it comes right down to it ,if you can say 'mas cervaza' or "mas vino" and 'donde es su bano?', you should be able to survive most places south of the border.
Jer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
849 Posts
After enough beer and wine and knowing where the bathroom was (bano), the one other essential phrase was for the Senoritas who all look beautiful at closing time, 'Te quiero mucho' which means I want you very much.
Happy Memorial day
Jer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
:a18: Wow! ! ! You guys are awesome in the Spanish Department; however, you never replied to his questions. :D I will tell him to contact me if he needs some translation done on any issues and also how he can purchase parts on the U.S. via Direct Line Parts I guess, unless Lamont has any other subjestions.

Bienvenido. Si necesita alguna traduccion en algun tema me puedes dejar saber y yo lo tratare de ayudar. Si quiere comprar partes para hacer su moto mas poderoza y que se vea diferente puede usar el link de Direct Line Parts aquí en los Estados Unidos. :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Should read suggestions. :bigthumbsup: Forgot the spanish and never learn the english :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gracias por contestarme, realmente todavia no han llegado las nuevas suzuki a Europa, estoy impaciente por disfrutarla, mi ultima moto de carretera fue una honda1100 xx, y tengo tres yamaha yz 450cc en casa pues mi hijo es un buen piloto de mx. probe recientemente la triumph rocket III, pero su comportamiento era muy tosco y cuando vi fotos de la suzuki me enamore de ella.
Vivo en el sur de España (Sevilla) un clima similar a California y mi trabajo es de bombero (firemen)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Me interesa saber si el asiento de pasajero viene con la moto o es un extra. Supongo que lo de la chaquetilla es una promocion para USA. Tambien si existen libros de taller, siempre me complico para traducir los de las motos de mx. de mi hijo, escepto Honda que es la unica que tiene el detalle de traducir al español.
Saludos.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
The bike comes with Passenger seat as well as the plastic cover. You can exchange them with simply loosing two bolts and the allen wrench is included. The jacket may be a US promotion but check with the Suzuki Coorporate office in Spain or Japan, you never know. We are glad you have so many bikes and the Suzuki is your newes one, you will love it.

La moto viene con el asiento del pasajero y la cubierta plastica. Se intercambian simplemente soltando dos tornillos de tipo "allen" y la herramienta viene incluida. La chaqueta es promocion en los Estados Unidos pero debe llamar a la coorporacion de la Suzuki en España o Japon, nunca sabe. Nos alegramos que tenga tantas motos y que la Suzuki sea su proxima. Usted la amara.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
849 Posts
Since Latinbid chimed in to help, I nominate him, or her, as our official goodwill Spanish ambasador. Anybody who can keep their verb tenses straight in a foreign language is way over my head. Thanks for trying to help Perereina out.
Jer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
Latinbid said:
The bike comes with Passenger seat as well as the plastic cover. You can exchange them with simply loosing two bolts and the allen wrench is included. The jacket may be a US promotion but check with the Suzuki Coorporate office in Spain or Japan, you never know. We are glad you have so many bikes and the Suzuki is your newes one, you will love it.

La moto viene con el asiento del pasajero y la cubierta plastica. Se intercambian simplemente soltando dos tornillos de tipo "allen" y la herramienta viene incluida. La chaqueta es promocion en los Estados Unidos pero debe llamar a la coorporacion de la Suzuki en España o Japon, nunca sabe. Nos alegramos que tenga tantas motos y que la Suzuki sea su proxima. Usted la amara.
Latinbid: Thank you for assisting our foreign friend....seems the 109 is going to be enjoyed by many cultures. The Japanese have been kind enough to introduce us to one of there finest pieces of craftman-ship. It behoves us to extend a hand of friendship and hospitality to all who enter this board.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top