M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the situation, I live in San Jacinto and I tried to meet up with another rider in Old Temecula but had a family emergency. Anyway i need to ride this Sunday because I have to endure the pain of being with my wife's family (All 150 crazies) on Monday. So if you guys feel my pain lets meet up somewhere, anywhere so I can have something nice to remember this military Memorial Day weekend bye. Trust me its not gonna be pretty Monday.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::nojoke:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Here's the situation, I live in San Jacinto and I tried to meet up with another rider in Old Temecula but had a family emergency. Anyway i need to ride this Sunday because I have to endure the pain of being with my wife's family (All 150 crazies) on Monday. So if you guys feel my pain lets meet up somewhere, anywhere so I can have something nice to remember this military Memorial Day weekend bye. Trust me its not gonna be pretty Monday.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::nojoke:
If your still looking for a ride. Were headed up to Mt. Palomar in the morning.

Check out the "Sunday Ride" thread for the details.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
EMERGENCY!!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! Inlaws :yikes: No worries! We will RESCUE YOU;) Yeah its going 2B a beautiful day 2 Honor our fallen service men & women....btw Mr. President...We don't need you 2 tell us...somebody should remind you that we don't need you 2 remind us of Our Memorial Day!!! Oh my...I just did! "But don't call me...I will call you"...Right:bigthumbsup:

If your still looking for a ride. Were headed up to Mt. Paloma in the morning.

Check out the "Sunday Ride" thread for the details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts