M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike is dying for a 280!, that would be the mutt's nuts.

Here is a 280 on a V-Rod.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'm happy with my tire but I sure do like that pipe.  I'm hoping Rinehart and Bubs get together and design something similar that makes big power for our 109s.
I'm sure Hal and Lamonster are working on the tire kit though.  Just had the rear fender area disassembled on mine to make some license plate mods and there's a bunch of room in the fender area for more meat.
jer

·
Registered
525 Posts
BigBoreBiker said:
This bike is dying for a 280!, that would be the mutt's nuts.

Here is a 280 on a V-Rod.
That looks sharp!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lamonster said:
Should have one bolted up by the end of next week. :D
Are you gonna use a 10 inch wheel?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
BigBoreBiker said:
Are you gonna use a 10 inch wheel?
Yes. We will be making a new hub and we will be doing our own wheels. One will be called the Replicator and it will match the front wheel so if a guy want's to keep the stock front he can.

·
Registered
363 Posts
c'mon make it happen already  i'm tired of waiting to see what your gonna do with this beast :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
J R said:
Whats the biggest tire you can mount on the stock rim and get away with it??? 280?
Dunnie Elite 3, 250/40-R18, fits the stock rim with no mods required. This tire is a"true" 10 inches wide!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Lamonster said:
Yes. We will be making a new hub and we will be doing our own wheels. One will be called the Replicator and it will match the front wheel so if a guy want's to keep the stock front he can.
Thats a great idea. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Lamonster said:
Wow Lamonster, Whill Mr Spock be operating the Replicator machine??
As soon as I saw the picture of it thats who I thought of. :joke: :a20:

Sledzep

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
sledzep01 said:
Wow Lamonster, Whill Mr Spock be operating the Replicator machine??
As soon as I saw the picture of it thats who I thought of. :joke: :a20:

Sledzep
You have to ask Hal about that one. :joke:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
OhioM109R said:
I know you're busy and all, but was wondering when you might have the air intake adapters ready??
We got the two of the prototype air cleaners today and we have another one heading our way. All I can tell you is we are working on it as fast as we can. ::)

G

·
Hmm??? We (thats a big we) just need to finish all of the machining and get all of the costs done. I hope that its a lot less than $4,000, I hope that its a lot less than $3,000, and I even hope that its a lot less than $2,000 but we won't know until we get all of the costs lined up. And don't forgot Mr. Liability Insurance, that adds a chunk to every part we make.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts