Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if I'm by my self around here. Knoxville. :( :pop:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Looks like it's just you and ELVIS :D :D :D
He rides a Red 109 also hahaha just kidding ;)
welcome to the site :bigthumbsup:
and when i saw ELVIS it was in Memphis not Knoxville :D hope this helps :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey M109 Rider in Knoxville-we live in Seymour. Work in Gatlinburg and ride the Dragon's Tail every weekend on a blue 109 with Cobra pipes. Have we seen you there?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lamonster said:
Greeneville/Mosheim here. :doorag:
I did live in Mohawk for about 14 months. Do you work "for" Directline or "with" Directline?
I'd like to check out all of the mods you've made on your 109. I might bring this btchn monster over that way. If I do, I'll probably be on my bike. :joke: :D

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I'm from Morristown and lived in Seymour for several years.

Wish I lived back there these days! I miss the mountains!!!

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
pudexiM said:
I did live in Mohawk for about 14 months. Do you work "for" Directline or "with" Directline?
I'd like to check out all of the mods you've made on your 109. I might bring this btchn monster over that way. If I do, I'll probably be on my bike. :joke: :D
Yea you might say that. ;) look me up sometime. My bike goes in for paint at the end of the month. :hot: :2excited:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
"Do you work "for" Directline or "with" Directline?"

I'll help you out Lamont :D,

pudexiM, look underneath Lamonsters name, it says "Administrator." Although it's our board, he started it :bigthumbsup: so actually, directline works for/with him :bow:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
silveRRocket said:
"Do you work "for" Directline or "with" Directline?"

I'll help you out Lamont :D,

pudexiM, look underneath Lamonsters name, it says "Administrator." Although it's our board, he started it :bigthumbsup: so actually, directline works for/with him :bow:
I work for DLP and I'm one of the owners. I am very blessed to be able to make a living at something I love to do. I had a welding biz for 16 years and I sold it to do this fulltime. :doorag:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Hey Lamont,

I'm from Morristown.. Lived in Greeneville for a while, then moved to Seymour just outside Knoxville..

Anyone that has seen my pics or met me in person should remember that I always have a one of my dozen or so Tennessee Volunteers hat nearby. My Dad, younger brother and sisters still lives in White Pine.

My wifes relatives are from Johnson City.

MAN! I really miss living in the mountains! I love waking up to a fresh crisp morning in the mountains while my wife loves the hot, sand filled beach...

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Delmustator said:
Hey Lamont,

I'm from Morristown.. Lived in Greeneville for a while, then moved to Seymour just outside Knoxville..

Anyone that has seen my pics or met me in person should remember that I always have a one of my dozen or so Tennessee Volunteers hat nearby. My Dad, younger brother and sisters still lives in White Pine.

My wifes relatives are from Johnson City.

MAN! I really miss living in the mountains! I love waking up to a fresh crisp morning in the mountains while my wife loves the hot, sand filled beach...
If you've never lived here it's hard to explain how great it is. Hope you make it back someday, it's a great place to live and to ride. :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Lamonster said:
If you've never lived here it's hard to explain how great it is. Hope you make it back someday, it's a great place to live and to ride. :doorag: :super:
Lamont, I was down your way in Feb. ( driving up from Texas, visiting my sister in Soddy Daisy). I was returning home ( Martha's Vineyard Ma.)... Beautiful area man.. It's on my short list of places to move to when we leave New England.. wanna carve off five acres of your property? I'll be a great neighbor I promise :D

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
MC57 said:
Lamont, I was down your way in Feb. ( driving up from Texas, visiting my sister in Soddy Daisy). I was returning home ( Martha's Vineyard Ma.)... Beautiful area man.. It's on my short list of places to move to when we leave New England.. wanna carve off five acres of your property? I'll be a great neighbor I promise :D
Can you run a mower? ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts