M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my black thumper on June 20th and haven't seen another yet on the road. Are there any Wisconsin owners out there?

AJ

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yep. Bought mine in March... been riding since. Live on the South side. There are actually 2 of us with the beast here on the south side of milwaukee. Hellraiser and myself.

Where do you live?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Black River Falls south of Eau Claire and  northeast of La Crosse.  Bummer you didn't live closer so we could ride, I would love to have a bunch of these BEAST riding together like the H-D bro's.  There are still 3 of these 109's sitting on the showroom floor at the 2 local dealers around here!   Everywhere I go they want to know where I got it and who makes it, figured they would sell out?

AJ

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bought mine in June, live just north of Madison. Have not seen any other 109's in my area, and from the reactions everywhere I go, neither has anyone else :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Green Bay as well. ROB...........is yours silver? Ever been at the "No Name"? Saw a Silver M there last night. I think I've seen an apple green one there as well.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I live in Cudahy. I've seen Hellraiser riding around a few times.

·
Registered
53 Posts
earldaddyo said:
Green Bay as well. ROB...........is yours silver? Ever been at the "No Name"? Saw a Silver M there last night. I think I've seen an apple green one there as well.
Black. Where is "no name"? They don't let me out much to ride.....

G

·
I'm in Cottage Grove, just 5 miles east of Madison, give a shout if ya wanna go for a ride sometime. By the way, ever go to Quaker Steak & Lube on the west side of Madison for their Wednesday bike nights? If ya do, you'll probably see mine there!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got mine in June here in Madison. Maybe I will see some of you guys at Quaker Steak one of these Wednesdays  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
::)hey I'm from Racine WI,I have the fast black,bought mine on July 27th and I can't get enough,I had to sell the Hyabusa,but no regrets.

G

·
I'm here in South Milwaukee. I would love to hook up and ride wit you local boyz!! I just posted a thread about Great Lakes Dragway....we should all hook up and go there on a thursday night and spank some Harleys!! My e-mail address is [email protected] if any one ever wants to ride....mail me and we can exchange numbers!! Wisconsin M109'ers Kick ASS!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts