1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
I had one on my last bike, but not on this one. :verymad:

·
Registered
642 Posts
I've had one on most every bike so far and it works but only if a fellow biker gives it to you.

G

·
I get them for all my riding buddies but my bells are dyslexic all my riding buddies have crashed :verymad: If I offer anyone on this site a bell do yourself a favor and don't take it :D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I have one, my sis & bro-in-law got it for me...
I also have 2 small gargoyles.
Which protects better? I don't care...so long as I stay safe.

G

·
I am not superstitious ( I don't even know if I can spell it right) :p

Here is the "Legend"

Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along the journey.

Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drived them insance, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where pot-holes come from?)

Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift. Show someone how much you care. Offer them defense against the Evil Road Spirits! Give a Guardian Bell and share the Legend of Good Luck it offers to a motorcycle and it's rider!

There are about 100 different types of bells on the market today. We sell over 20 different types. If you need one, PM me and I will send you the list of the ones we carry.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
firecat said:
I get them for all my riding buddies but my bells are dyslexic all my riding buddies have crashed :verymad: If I offer anyone on this site a bell do yourself a favor and don't take it :D
That was very thoughfull of you for not giving me one in the past Heather (much appreciated)..how much will it cost to be permanently unsubscribed from your 'bell' gift list? :joke:

I had a bell in the cage with Mocci my male parrot....(didn't seem to work).... the s'dding Gremlins got him..... poor little guy!

·
Registered
908 Posts
You can definately get one at your local Hardley dealer. :eek:Perssonally don't have one, don't need one...I'm kinda of a nonconformist :doorag:

G

·
rasputin said:
That was very thoughfull of you for not giving me one in the past Heather (much appreciated)..how much will it cost to be permanently unsubscribed from your 'bell' gift list? :joke:

I had a bell in the cage with Mocci my male parrot....(didn't seem to work).... the s'dding Gremlins got him..... poor little guy!
hehehehe you got it ;), I'll just hold onto them for the guys that tell me the bikes to big and I can't ride it :doorag:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I had one on my old bike a long time ago. But then I drug while in a turn and it caught on the pavement and then highsided the bike. Never again will I have one of those bells. Never again....... ;)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
It drug on the pavement & highsided you?
Did you have a church bell on there?
What was it connected with? Steel cable?
I'd think that a bell would break off WAY before highsiding someone...
Mine is on with a small piece of light weight fishing line...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ctatyk said:
It drug on the pavement & highsided you?
Did you have a church bell on there?
What was it connected with? Steel cable?
I'd think that a bell would break off WAY before highsiding someone...
Mine is on with a small piece of light weight fishing line...
Notice the wink???? :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a bell and it tie around a MACK BULLDOG neck. Both were a gift from my wife to watch over me . :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've had one on every bike except the Kawi 6R. That's the one that I laid down. Not a superstitious person but it couldn't hurt. Also I like telling the story behind why there is a bell hanging on the bike. Evil Road Demons be Damned! :evil:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts