M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
love the caverns :bigthumbsup:
The caverns are in New Mexico and the city emvanderpol lives in is just south of Oceanside and 30 miles north of San Diego.

But you knew that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Cardiff. Just bought my 109 a few weeks ago. I did see a Triumph Rocket III in Leucadia the other day, probably the only bike on the road that matches up to the 109.

I will be honest that I don't know a damn thing about maintenance, I might ask for some help later on.

Chuck

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I live in Chula Vista and me and a couple of other non 9 owners ride almost every Sunday. Since the weather has been so hot we have been riding the coast up to Newport Beach and back. Always looking for other troops and more options for the summer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
live in Oceanside on base but i got a silver 9 with cobra slashdowns i ride most the time on sunday if you want to meet up sometimes ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
wayneb3 said:
I live in Chula Vista and me and a couple of other non 9 owners ride almost every Sunday. Since the weather has been so hot we have been riding the coast up to Newport Beach and back. Always looking for other troops and more options for the summer.
I too live in chula vista and own the same color bike!!!!!!!!!I live in Rancho Del Rey area...give me a shout [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.