M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am in sacramento there is 4 of us that ride Hwy 49 alot none of us ride a M109.
( 1 Duece 1 Flht 1 Valk ,Myself 110" PR Warrior)

Maybe sometime we will run into each other

Chris ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be great. Just so I don't "cramp you style" I am just out for the ride. I like to do the speed limit. So if that is ok with you guys let me know when your going out next time and I will join you. If not, nothing personal. I understand that some guys like to push it. I used to be one of those guys. Just can't do it anymore.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am currently shopping for a replacement MC. I live in Stockton and work in Sacramento Ca. I will get back in touch when i'm back in the saddle.

Nick.

G

·
Hey there all...I am in Woodland and love to ride.... Ride a m109 and am a 99%er. :yikes: I will check back here and see if anybody wants to ride...late

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am in Woodland..had to re-register. I ride an M109 and am a 99%er :yikes:I willl check back to see if anyone wants to ride!!! Late!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am in El Dorado Hills which is East of Sacto on the way to South Lake Tahoe. You must be in Roseville Area? I really want to do a ride to the coast. I want to ride Hwy 1 North of San Fran. I was thinking about going west to Bodega Bay and then north to Jenner and then back.

·
Registered
22 Posts
No I am in Woodland..thats gonna be an all day ride ..cool with that but gotta plan out the honeydoos and other crap around the house... maybe in a couple weeks??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I just joined the m109 forum. Currently have a honda vtx1300 but really like the looks of the m109 and am considering an upgrade. Planning a ride for this coming sunday with a couple of guys that live in my subdivsion off White Rock Road. If the weather holds you are welcome to join us. Best Regards Bob Howse

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the invite. Sorry, I have not been on the site for a while. Let me know you next ride and if I can I would like to join you. thanks again.

G

·
JackinSac said:
Hey there all...I am in Woodland and love to ride.... Ride a m109 and am a 99%er. :yikes: I will check back here and see if anybody wants to ride...late
hey i live in sacramento whenever ur down to ride i have a red m109 email me or call 416-7671

1 - 20 of 26 Posts