M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been in California going on 3 months, 2 with the bike and I've yet to hook up with any 9's. I've seen several out on the 80 while on 4 wheels.

I haven't been on the site much lately and have only managed to put 500 miles on the bike with all the work and house hunting. I was hoping to make the Pismo run but it happen to fall on a weekend that I went back north to see the family.

If anyones up for a ride or meet up, let me know. The family's still up north so I'm flexible on the day. I close tomorrow on the house and may have to pickup keys Saturday morning. Currently located in Fairfield.

Later,

John

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Hey John, I could do a ride maybe Sunday? I'd be happy to show you a nice ride around the Napa Valley. I'm only 20 minutes from Fairfield, Greg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ride.

I just got my 9, I could do a ride Sunday as well or Sat day as long as at Hooters by dinner to meet a friend for the UFC Fight.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good Greg. PM sent

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got my 9, I could do a ride Sunday as well or Sat day as long as at Hooters by dinner to meet a friend for the UFC Fight.
Would that be the Hooters in Rancho? It's been about a year since my Hooter Orange 9 has had a Hooter Girl on it!:drool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Natomas....you can't get into the Rancho one on UFC night unless you get there really early.

707-514-5734.

T

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm up for a ride on Sunday. The Chief had suggested Napa Valley; are you guys up for head west and hooking up? I'd be for heading back east afterwards to see hit the hooters. :dontknow:

503-867-0902
John

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Crap, my wife just informed me I'm watching the grandkids Sunday. Any chance Monday would work John? and whomever else? sorry about that. I was thinking of doing the lake berryessa to clear lake to Napa loop. I took Halfdome and the Swede on this route already, it's a beautiful ride. Russ, you haven't done it yet?

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Just talked to John on the phone. We're meeting at Peets' coffee in Fairfield (Travis west) at 9:30 Monday morning. Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I've put myself on lockdown for the weekend. I'm getting some real progress done on my yard project and don't want to stop. I've been putting it off for too long.

Have a fun and safe ride.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
I would like to go with you guy's but the wife is off all weekend and there is way to much going on with yardwork out here.

You guy's ride safe! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I would like to go with you guy's but the wife is off all weekend and there is way to much going on with yardwork out here.

You guy's ride safe! :bigthumbsup:
You guys didn't make it out of town! neither did we :-[

·
Registered
721 Posts
I have been busy all weekend and do not feel like I accomplished anything!
I am mowing the fields in the morning and working on the garage in the afternoon.
Hopefully I can go for a little ride later in the afternoon......:dontknow:

You guys didn't make it out of town! neither did we :-[

1 - 16 of 16 Posts