M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather's too good to pass up. Don't mind riding alone but more is always merrier. Anyone up (not in the mood to lead/pick route though)

I'll be checking for a while longer but it's sure nice out :doorag:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It's been a while.

Weather's too good to pass up. Don't mind riding alone but more is always merrier. Anyone up (not in the mood to lead/pick route though)

I'll be checking for a while longer but it's sure nice out :doorag:
Hey there Wes,I just saw your post...:dontknow: how I missed it & yeah what a beautiful day It was for riding! I would have loved to join you..BTW although I did lead the SoCal group up to Pismo last May, I think I know where your coming from on that lead thing..have been doing most of my riding alone these days, there's nothing quite like it...but of course I enjoy to ride with others also[just have to trust them,you know like what are they going to do...have had some close calls a few times because of just that. Well its good to hear from you! Say hello to Mary 4 me & hope all is well with ya. I did have a bunch of work to catch up on around the house today, kept me busy until dark..suppose it was best for me[since I was gone with WhiteStar all day & into the evening yesterday!] that I missed your invitation...you know how ones wife can be:cus::duck::yikes: Are you only free 2 ride on the weekends still, or ? later bro :doorag:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts