Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone has anything coming up.:dontknow:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just missed the burn ride on Sat.
+1...me and a few guys did this ride...it was great...Cancun Cantinas to Red Eyes Dock Bar...after that we took 50 to 301N and then picked up 213 back up...put about 250 miles I think...but the day was great and we stopped off and checked out a few really cool places...Saturday was an awesome day to get out...couldnt ask for better weather

·
Registered
461 Posts
Did the same thing! Saw you there, right across from me. yep took 301n and stopped up at Jumbo Jimmies, and mad a full loop.!
No Chit :D Too bad didnt know...could've did the whole run...that was truly a great time, great charity...good stuff...was hoping to findsome pics of some of the bikes there...Cancun Cantinas only has the helicopter pics and they are pretty great but you really cant see none of the bikes or chicks :dontknow:.....think they said 1,500 bikes on that run :bigthumbsup: beautiful day and thats a great route to run...would love to get some more rides like that lined up...

Big B they have this run this weekend....not sure if it is something you would be into..it would be kind of a long ride just for the run...but the ride up would be a hellva one...ends at the Harley Dealership with a show..I'll keep an eye out for some other ones

·
Registered
176 Posts
No Chit :D Too bad didnt know...could've did the whole run...that was truly a great time, great charity...good stuff...was hoping to findsome pics of some of the bikes there...Cancun Cantinas only has the helicopter pics and they are pretty great but you really cant see none of the bikes or chicks :dontknow:.....think they said 1,500 bikes on that run :bigthumbsup: beautiful day and thats a great route to run...would love to get some more rides like that lined up...

Big B they have this run this weekend....not sure if it is something you would be into..it would be kind of a long ride just for the run...but the ride up would be a hellva one...ends at the Harley Dealership with a show..I'll keep an eye out for some other ones

I'm already there!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.