M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for pics of the inside of the magnito cover..........took mine off for paint and a washer and spacer came out. I have a pretty good idea where they go.....just thought if someone had pics of thirs off it might help to verify. If my wording is wrong......I am talking tbout the large chrome piece on the shifter side that the derby cover screws on to. Thanks for any help!!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Here's a parts drawing,

Maybe it will help you.

http://www.bikebandit.com/2009-suzuki-motorcycle-vzr1800-boulevard-m109r/o/m18154

I am looking for pics of the inside of the magnito cover..........took mine off for paint and a washer and spacer came out. I have a pretty good idea where they go.....just thought if someone had pics of thirs off it might help to verify. If my wording is wrong......I am talking tbout the large chrome piece on the shifter side that the derby cover screws on to. Thanks for any help!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info!! I didn't know about that site......should come in handy for future references!

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
If you look in the Bang for the Bucks Mod link (in my signature), at the bottom there are 4 or 5 parts places that you can buy OE parts from. They all have parts explosions.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts