M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brother and I are planning on going to Stugis this year. Anyone interested or maybe going, drop me a line and maybe we can get togeather at the rally.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Harley Riders who :dontknow: LLLOOLLL Trust me they dont want to be around us either lol. Really tho its a blast and nobody really cares when your out there. The biggest problem is waiting for them to get out of the way or just catching up lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am planning on heading out that way. I am in Sioux Falls, SD which is about 5 hours east. If anyone is coming through this way please let me know. I would love to meet up with some others plus I would be willing be a stopping point for anyone on there way through if they need a place to stay or have a cold one.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Your a rebel....

Damit Dave I wish i had that freedom like you..lol Hell im still doing the sports with the kids..lol I dont believe your going to the Stugis... WOW... You put more mile on your bike than you car..lol keep up it..Im proud to be a 109 owner, the more you ride the more i like my bike, you show me its worth..I was getting scared with all the :edit: issues it seems to have.. BUt you.. you keep my head up..lol :bigthumbsup: Oyea i hear its a whole differnt atmosphere in Sturgis now. You got to think a lot of the old rebels have passed on its more mordern guys now.. They appreciate a nice bike.. Most of the guys have kids that ride foreign bikes ( BMX, Sports bikes)

were riding as of now, but that may change since my buddies back is allways an issue. if it is not in top notch we will trailer it.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Damit Dave I wish i had that freedom like you..lol Hell im still doing the sports with the kids..lol I dont believe your going to the Stugis... WOW... You put more mile on your bike than you car..lol keep up it..Im proud to be a 109 owner, the more you ride the more i like my bike, you show me its worth..I was getting scared with all the :edit: issues it seems to have.. BUt you.. you keep my head up..lol :bigthumbsup: Oyea i hear its a whole differnt atmosphere in Sturgis now. You got to think a lot of the old rebels have passed on its more mordern guys now.. They appreciate a nice bike.. Most of the guys have kids that ride foreign bikes ( BMX, Sports bikes)
Hey I was there when the kids were growing up and you wont regret ever missing out on that stuff. When you become an old fart like me. Then its daddy's time. You keep being the great dad that you are. the roads will still be there when you have time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I took the family last summer camping in Custer St. Park, SD which is well worth the visit. We went the week prior to the rally and took a day to check out Sturgis. The other towns like Deadwood, Hill City and Keystone are alot cooler places to visit than Sturgis but you have to check it out. I'm heading back with my 9, dad-Buell, brother-Buell, cousin-Ducati, and uncle-Kawasaki this summer. Can't wait! We are staying in a cabin in Lead.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts