·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
PRICE

That is the AU price, its twice that and some more in the converstion. LOL:eek:

Someone needs to do the converstion before you get excited and you have no controle on delivery or anything else once they get you money. I would pay with PayPal only just in case. Had to get into it with an AU company when I purchase my ROOF helmet. LOL Good luck on your purchase. :cop:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Au is 97 cents to our dollar so it would be 250 ish just FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is the AU price, its twice that and some more in the converstion. LOL:eek:

Someone needs to do the converstion before you get excited and you have no controle on delivery or anything else once they get you money. I would pay with PayPal only just in case. Had to get into it with an AU company when I purchase my ROOF helmet. LOL Good luck on your purchase. :cop:
what conversion do you mean? it's in AU and im in Australia so thats what i pay , what the buy it now price says .

USA guys get it even cheaper.

you have no control on delivery anywhere you buy stuff from....I have bougth stuff from these ebay guys before and no probs with delivery.

They Guarantee everything....from postage , broken item, not turning up, Not happy with it you can send it back. They give you a tracking number as well, So if you cant trust them you got no hope of trusting anyone .:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
any updates bro?????
If so, I will be impressed.

They are shipping from Hong Kong to the US

we are looking at like a 2-3 week wait on that kind of travel.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I doubt they will mount vertical on the 9's...defeats the purpose air would practically go stright through them.
no matter how they are fitted they will flow exactly the same .......................................:dontknow::dontknow:except of course when you are going at 100mph and they are facing forward then you would get a bit of forced induction .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts