M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's Bob aka TORQ, my wife and I are getting out of New Hampshire for 6 days and headed for Key Largo and then Key West. We need to get the hell out of here for a while, NOTICE OUR TEMP? aND IT WILL GET WORST!!! And thought maybe we could meet up with some of you, while were there! We will be in Key Largo Sat. the 16th. at 8pm. Well hang around there Sunday for a while then in the after noon we will be headed for Key West. We leave Fort Lauderdale flying home Thursday the 21st.
Jimmy Buffets is a must, while in Key West! We just thought it would be fun, if we could meet some of you 9ers. However we will be in a rental car, God knows I'd wather be Cruzen the Key's on my 9:bigthumbsup: But let us know...
Bob

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Would have liked to hook up and hang out but leaving with the 9 for Bikefest in Dayton on the 14th. Will not be back to K.W till Sunday. I think you'll enjoy the temperature here. Have a saafe drive!!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't blame you for riding, our timing sucked! Would have liked to got together with you, you must know all the good places to go to have a ball! We needed to chill, it'd the 1st. time we have gone any where without our kids. But there 14 & 19, so it's my wife and I this time!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Can't blame you for riding, our timing sucked! Would have liked to got together with you, you must know all the good places to go to have a ball! We needed to chill, it'd the 1st. time we have gone any where without our kids. But there 14 & 19, so it's my wife and I this time!!
PM sent !!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would have liked to hook up and hang out but leaving with the 9 for Bikefest in Dayton on the 14th. Will not be back to K.W till Sunday. I think you'll enjoy the temperature here. Have a saafe drive!!
Gregg we can hook up, we won't get to KW till Sunday 17-Oct sometime. And we leave KW, Wednesday 20-Oct

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Gregg we can hook up, we won't get to KW till Sunday 17-Oct sometime. And we leave KW, Wednesday 20-Oct
Will see you when I return from Daytona ! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a Great Time!

Gregg Thank You so much for hooking my wife and I up with the ship and crew of the Sebago! We had a great time and ment people, that we got together again with the following day. That was very nice of you. I'm glad we got you to come and meet us @ BUFFETS for lunch. Hard to believe you had never been to MARGARITAVILLE:dontknow: Thats a sin! I'm glad we helped you, you'll be less stressed now.
And if you ever think about coming to New Hampshire of the Hawaii! You NEED, to get a hold of US! Thanks Again Gregg, Bob & Bernie :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Gregg Thank You so much for hooking my wife and I up with the ship and crew of the Sebago! We had a great time and ment people, that we got together again with the following day. That was very nice of you. I'm glad we got you to come and meet us @ BUFFETS for lunch. Hard to believe you had never been to MARGARITAVILLE:dontknow: Thats a sin! I'm glad we helped you, you'll be less stressed now.
And if you ever think about coming to New Hampshire of the Hawaii! You NEED, to get a hold of US! Thanks Again Gregg, Bob & Bernie :bigthumbsup:
I've been working the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show the last week so I have been a little out of touch. It was great to meet both of you. Thanks again so much for lunch. Hope we get a chance to ride next time I see you. Definitely hope to meet in Hawaii some day soon. Regards, Gregg

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hawaii, Just tell us when...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts