then riding up and down Jefferson, but I don't see many
posts on here from NN guys, with exception of Bill, who
lives near Harpersville/Jefferson.

Anyway, congrats on your purchase! Look forward to
ridin' this summer!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey now don't forget about me. Me and the bike hybernate during the winter. Hoping to get some good riding in soon.

I live right down street from the pepsi bottling company off 60 by Ft. Eustis.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey all NN 109 riders

If you all ever want to go riding, let me know or if you know of a couple of 109's getting together. Just finished polishing her up. Man I am STOKED to go riding this summer.

·
Registered
367 Posts
If you all ever want to go riding, let me know or if you know of a couple of 109's getting together. Just finished polishing her up. Man I am STOKED to go riding this summer.
I'm Bill. Kevin T mentioned me above. My username is "xcoastie9er". I should change it to "x9ercoastie". I am retired from the Coast Guard. I used to have a black 07 m109, similar to your. But I decided to get a different ride. But I still hang out here in the forum. I try to make Saturday a riding day for me almost every week. But things do happens on occasion. Yesterday I joined the Star riders of Newport News for a nearly 250 mile ride. It was a chance for me to break in my new Mustang seat. I look forward to riding with you sometime. We all try as much as possible to get together and ride. But jobs and family frequently make it difficult.

Just an invite, I belong to the Christian Motorcycle Association. We meet the second Saturday of each month at the Chick-fil-a on Oyster Point road at the Super K-mart shopping Center. Next week we are meeting on Saturday for breakfast at 9 AM and then a ride to Ahoskie, N.C. where we will have lunch and then return. You are welcome to come have breakfast and ride. All riders are welcome. This invite is for everyone

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Can't make it, heading to Grays Point on the Rap to camp for the weekend.
I Just Googled It , Looks like a Nice Area , its Way out of the Way for us ,

I was Thinkin it would have been Funnie to Come up and Spoil The Quiet Weekend you had planned :D
If Mohammd Wont Come To the Moutian , Take the Mountian To Mohammd

Have a Good WeekEnd Jason

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I Just Googled It , Looks like a Nice Area , its Way out of the Way for us ,

I was Thinkin it would have been Funnie to Come up and Spoil The Quiet Weekend you had planned :D
If Mohammd Wont Come To the Moutian , Take the Mountian To Mohammd

Have a Good WeekEnd Jason
Never been there either but it looks cool. It will be the first time we've had the camp-o-minium out since my wife broke her leg getting out of it last year. If she breaks it again it should free up my weekends again for riding:joke:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts