M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've had the bike for 3 months and still haven't seen another one on the road, yet all the dealers around here are sold out for the year???? where is everyone?

·
Registered
210 Posts
The Peoples Republic of New Jersey allows people to own motorcycles? :joke:

Lived there for twenty two years. Live in Ohio now and only seen one other 109 since May.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm right here :D

I've seen 2 in NJ. 1 before I bought the bike and a silver one this past Sunday heading into Seaside Heights. Unfortunately I was leaving and in my truck...

·
Registered
24 Posts
BRONX N.Y. RIDER ALWAY'S RIDE UP TO PATERSON N.J. THEN I CROSS THE TURNPIKE AND HEAD TO BAYONNE AND JERSEY CITY ! BIG WHITE PITBULL ON BACK OF MY VEST MAYBE YOU'VE SEEN ME HERE AND THERE !

·
Registered
401 Posts
madmike said:
I've had the bike for 3 months and still haven't seen another one on the road, yet all the dealers around here are sold out for the year???? where is everyone?
Where do you live in NJ ?
I am in Mays Landing, Atlantic county I've had my 109 for about three weeks
Olddog,(possibly the oldest 109'r)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I LIVE IN THE BRONX BUT I'VE BEEN RIDEN THRU PATERSON, JERSEY CITY, BAYONNE, ELIZABETH,AND WAYNE N.J. WITH BIG BETSY IM 26 PROBABLY ONE OF THE YOUNGEST 109R'S WITH A BLACK CHROME GERMAN AND A WHITE PITBULL ON THE BACK OF MY SSR2 VEST I DO HAVE OTHER BIKES SO IF YOU'VE SEEN THE WHITE DOG ! YOU'VE SEEN THE KID! HAD THE BIKE SINCE LATE MAY !

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i had brought up the idea of a nj based m109 club on a different post but didn't get any reply- if you guys are interested send me a pm and i'll get on it???? 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts