M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw the ride for the kids from pasco pete.......just curious if there was any other little rides before i really start tearin into the bike!!!!????:dontknow: its been a long year of barely makin it to any rides due to my new son and gettin married!!!!!(not that id change any of it!!)........but now that the riding year is almost over.....i now have some time!!haha

·
Registered
924 Posts
Looks like fun, I will not be able to attend. Having surgery on the 3rd and cant be on my feet at all for 2 months. Sucks but need to get this done.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Looks like fun, I will not be able to attend. Having surgery on the 3rd and cant be on my feet at all for 2 months. Sucks but need to get this done.
WOW Mang,,,,,,,,,, sorry to hear that but sounds like there is no choice,,,,,,, God speed bro, Your 9 awaits you........

I'm gonna find some sort of motorcycle toy for a kid, and strap it on the back of my bike LOL

·
Registered
264 Posts
There is also a ride on the 4th of December from Lacey to Olympia....it's the big Toys for Tots ride. I go each year and it is one of my favorites, it's cold but worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts