M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When will JR be back from vacation? I miss hearing from the guy! Maybe JR's Dad will enlighten us! :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
752 Posts
He is back. I think he got back today.

I am sure his PMs have stacked up on him so give him a day or two and he will be back with us.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I saw a post from him earlier today on the board, so looks like he is back...

He really needs to invest in a Treo like myself... even while on vacation, still was able to post and respond to PMs...

LOL I sound like such a nerd huh? Oh well, I am one :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
I was in mexico for a week with my wireless device and you guys were the furthest thing from my mind. I am sure that JR felt similar. Now that I'm back I love you again BigBen :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Saw him today.....he got home around 5 PM. Helped him unload his truck, but he wasn't feel'in all that well.....probably too much vacation.

I'm sure you guys are all he thought about.....j/k (although he did mention you when we talked on the phone)

Apparently, he couldn't get his laptop connection, as he had planned. I'm sure he'll be back in force soon.

·
Registered
254 Posts
L-Train said:
I was in mexico for a week with my wireless device and you guys were the furthest thing from my mind. I am sure that JR felt similar. Now that I'm back I love you again BigBen :bigthumbsup:
Cubs fan?

·
Registered
898 Posts
J R said:
JR,s back :bigthumbsup: Thankyou very much for asking about me :bigthumbsup: Had a great time :bigthumbsup:
bout time... if you need help getting signed off on that laptop just let me know :joke:

khrome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts