M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Muncie, IN and just wondering if anyone on the board is from Indiana. I haven't seen another 109 in Muncie besides mine yet.

panther06

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great basketball tradition at Warsaw High School. Great gym. Not sure if you are originally from there. Al Rhodes won a lot of games there as coach. I am an Indiana basketball junkie. Good to here from a fellow Hoosier.

panther06

·
Registered
260 Posts
as i was coming home from the Vmax rally this sunday around the 96 mile marker on I69 i saw a silver m109r like mine going north as i was going south
would this be u?
mine was in trailer
Bruce

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Vincennes here .................... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Heres a question for you guy around Indy................... have any of you been to and/or shopped at Cycle Outfitter that is in Indy? I would like to find a place that has stuff in stock and has stuff that is in "large mammal" sizes (jacket wise) to try on. I have no intention to drive 2 hours just to be disappointed again when I get there and they nothing on the floor but have to order it ::)........................ they are open on sunday though, which is a bonus for me since thats my only day off ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
VeeHa said:
as i was coming home from the Vmax rally this sunday around the 96 mile marker on I69 i saw a silver m109r like mine going north as i was going south
would this be u?
mine was in trailer
Bruce
Wasn't me. I was at home washing my bike on Sunday. Didn't ride that day if you can believe it.

panther06

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bonehead said:
Heres a question for you guy around Indy................... have any of you been to and/or shopped at Cycle Outfitter that is in Indy? I would like to find a place that has stuff in stock and has stuff that is in "large mammal" sizes (jacket wise) to try on. I have no intention to drive 2 hours just to be disappointed again when I get there and they nothing on the floor but have to order it ::)........................ they are open on sunday though, which is a bonus for me since thats my only day off ;)
I haven't shopped there myself.

panther06

·
Registered
52 Posts
VeeHa said:
would this be u?
mine was in trailer
Bruce
Wasn't me either. I was in Warsaw. I was hoping to make it to FT. Wayne just not enough time in a day. :mad:

Panther06 said:
Great basketball tradition at Warsaw High School. Great gym. Not sure if you are originally from there. Al Rhodes won a lot of games there as coach. I am an Indiana basketball junkie. Good to here from a fellow Hoosier.

panther06
I was raised here, and lived here most of my life. I had Rhodes as a teacher (good math teacher).

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Come on guys there must be more of from Indiana than this :p

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'm from Fortville. Moved here about 18 months ago. Found a place out in the country between Fortville and Greenfield. Love it out here, the peace and quiet and the freedom to pee outside, life doesn't get any better. I have not seen another 109 out here anywhere. I went to a car show Friday night at the Washington Square mall. I parked my bike right in front by all the cars right next to a pretty sweet BMW R1200S. There were about 8 people talking to the owner about his bike when I pulled up, I got off mine, nodded to him and went and checked out some nice cars. I was standing beside a Ford GT90 when I looked over and saw about 20 people standing around my bike. I didn't realize that it was parked in the show area until I got over there and noticed all the vintage Harley's parked around. WHOOPS! I decided I should leave since I went there to look not compete, then some guy asked me what a Boulevard is. Thoroughly confused I said a motorcycle....Duhhh!!! I apologized and told them a Suzuki, most everyone was dumbfounded, one guy swore it was a Victory. Thought that was a good story.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Indy here...n.e. side. I have seen 2, one burple like mine....saw a black one at a fairfield inn in Noblesville with longshots, and debadged on Friday. Muncie and Fortville are not far from me at all.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well I will have to give ya a shout when ever my freakin, frakin 07 comes in....Better freakin, frakin,sackin be this week!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Lawrenceville,Illinois,about ten miles West of Vincennes. Bikes in Terre Haute In. carppy weather :cus:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts