M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesn't happen all of the time but is happening more and more. Within seconds of shifting from 1st to 2nd it drops back into neutral and makes a god awful sound and feels like the wheel locks up. Any ideas?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sure is, I guess I'll call the stealer. Thanks for the links Hink, much appreciated!

·
Registered
72 Posts
call...

Hello my name is keith from michigan and im having 2nd gear issues with my 2007 M-109, Channel 7 here in Michigan is doing an investigation on Suzuki concerning the 2nd gear that i brought to their attention and it is going to air here in Michigan on may 1st. at 11 p.m. call me at 313-492-9743 and any one else you know thats having an 2nd gear issue have them call me as well. were gonna make Suzuki be responsible for their products. call me asap thank you...:cop:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
good luck it's been 4 years, tons of bad trans shift rods, and they still will tell you they've never heard of it before

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
good luck it's been 4 years, tons of bad trans shift rods, and they still will tell you they've never heard of it before
:agree:

Bottom line we all know it's a major issue but the number of failures does not support it so, Suzuki will never issue a recall and will in fact continue to handle this and any other problems on a case by case basis. It sucks but it's the truth. They have the deep pockets and time to make sure their current practice stays the way it is. In 5 plus years on this board there have been countless lawsuits, media coverage and claims. In the end they all went nowhere. If you fight Suzuki hard enough and have all your facts up to snuff, they will pay after some unwarranted BS they will put you through. There have been threads here that went 100's of pages long in an attempt to mount a full scale attack on Suzuki, they also went nowhere. In todays world who really has the time it would take to really attack this issue, Suzuki knows that all to well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts